Development Engineer for hardware and software (m/f/d)
Anix GmbH has been manufacturing and developing high-quality electronic test equipment for the construction industry for almost 20 years. We distribute our test equipment worldwide.
For our company in Barleben (near Magdeburg, Germany) we are looking for the next possible starting date a
Development engineer for hardware and software (m/f/d)
- New development and maintenance of our in-house developed firmware, PC software, mobile apps.
- New development and maintenance of our own developed electronic components
- Documentation and software tests
- Programming languages: C, C++, Delphi, VBA (Excel), SQL, Python, Basic for Android and IOS.
- Schematic and circuit board development with Eagle
- Mechanical design (3D printer) with SolidWorks, FreeCAD, Blender
- Contact person for our customers in the support of our software
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, information systems engineering or a related field or career changer.
- You love being in the flow and seeing your new product emerge and grow.
- absolute reliability
- very good knowledge of hardware and software (microcontroller, analog, digital)
- experience with hardware related programming e.g. Arduino, ESP32
- Experience in software development for PC and mobile operating systems
- experience with Linux, SQL databases, SVN, GIT
- experience with 3D printing
- experienced with PC applications
- you are perfect in one of the above mentioned programming languages or systems and you are confident to familiarize yourself with the other areas in order to maintain and continue existing projects
- very good English and German language skills
We offer you:
- a friendly working atmosphere in a small, familiar team.
- challenging and varied work at the limits of what is technically feasible
- culture of trust and family friendliness
- performance-based payment
- flexible working hours
- possibility for home office
- We support you (in terms of time and financially) with training and offer you the chance to take personal responsibility and contribute your creativity.
We are happy to give talented professionals (m/f/d) from related industries a chance. An in-depth understanding of software, mechanical and electronic concepts is a requirement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Please send your application documents only by email to: email@example.com
Hintern Hecken 1
We will be happy to answer your questions about the position at +49-39202-8792-52